The Polynesian Cultural Center is Hawaii’s #1 paid attraction and considered a “must do” for every traveler in the Aloha State.
Why Polynesian Cultural Center?
Polynesian Cultural Center is one of the top tourist attractions in Hawaii. Visitors can experience six different Polynesian cultures and spend the day exploring the rich heritage of the Pacific Islands.
Wander through 42 acres of tropical splendor and enjoy the adventure of traditional hands-on activities. Dine like royalty at an authentic Polynesian luau and top it off with the most spectacular evening show in the islands.
Affiliate Program Details
- $550+ average order value, starting at 5% CPA
- 30-day cookie window; 60-day locking period
- Affiliate-exclusive offers
- Professional marketing materials
- Dedicated, transparent publisher support
- Managed by Sound Partner Marketing
The luau was awarded the Hawai’i Visitors & Convention Bureau’s “Keep It Hawai’i” Award for the most authentic Hawaiian luau. In 1997, the Center was also awarded the ‘Oihana Maika’i Award by the State of Hawai’i for excellence in service and productivity.