The Coupon Mini Feed will keep your site filled with fresh coupons around the clock.
The Coupon Mini Feed includes just the “coupon” offers from our Premium set of data. Coupons are defined as offers that include a “coupon code” to be entered into the merchant’s shopping cart.
Note: Our Enterprise Level Datafeeds are best suited for those with an engineering team who can access the feeds and integrate them into custom sites and apps.
What’s in the Feed
Offers with Coupon Codes
Like all of our Mini Feeds, the Coupon Mini Feed includes a specific sub-set of data from our Premium Feed to meet your exact needs, in this case:
- “Coupon” data is included. Coupons are any offer with a “coupon code” (ie, enter “10OFF” in the cart)
- Free shipping offers. All offers that are for free shipping.
- Note: We have many different options available based on the countries you would like included.
With an FMTC feed, you can be sure that the content that your visitors see on your site will be correct, it will make sense, clicks will land on the correct page and the coupon codes will work when your visitors enter them.
- Coupons are tested for validity and accuracy
- Landing pages are verified and corrected if necessary
- Grammar and spelling issues are corrected
- Labels are standardized
- Product images (when available)
- Deal type metadata
- Ongoing offers are tested every 90 days
Build pages and content for each merchant you work with using the merchant data which includes:
- Affiliate link and direct link to homepage
- FreshReach sub-affiliate links
- Network ID
- Primary category
- Primary country
- Ship-to countries, including APO/FPO
- Special payment options – Paypal, Amazon Payments, Bill Me Later, V.me
Powerful Monetization Tools
Merchant Sync takes the hassle out of figuring which programs you belong to and which you don’t. Our system can detect the programs you are approved for at each network and match them up to the programs FMTC supports. Merchant data and coupons for these programs can be automatically added to your affiliate coupon data feed or removed if the program goes offline.
FreshReach sub-affiliate network allows you to receive data for programs you have not joined.
Deal Rankings will help you sort coupons and deals on your merchant pages so the most valuable offers will appear at the top.
Learn More and Try It for Free
Learn more about what’s included, how data is collected, and how you can implement it by reviewing Our Service.
We can set you up with a trial so that you can take a look at the data and features. Sign up for a free trial account.