The days are warmer, kids are getting out of school, and ice cream always sounds good. It must be summer! As everyone is gearing up for the season, use these summer holidays to promote your products. Don’t forget to mention the holiday you’re promoting in your deal text so that we include it in our feed. For example, make your ad copy say “20% off Sitewide for Father’s Day”. This way we know to select Father’s Day as a special holiday category for any affiliates looking for Father’s Day deals.
Get the Summer Dates
- June 17th – Father’s Day – If you haven’t already, create some special Father’s Day banners and site pages with gifts for dad.
- June 20th – American Eagle Day – I didn’t even know this was a thing! American Eagle Day can be used to start promoting any 4th of July and patriotic products.
- June 21st – First Day of Summer – Celebrate all things summer and promote anything you have for the season. Whether its clothes, beach items, grilling products, or things to keep the kids entertained, consumers will be looking for summer deals.
- July 4th – Independence Day- The biggest holiday of the summer deserves some extra attention! Even if you don’t have patriotic products, you can create special coupon codes to celebrate like AMERICA20, JULY4TH or FLAG30.
- July 22nd- Parents’ Day – Right about the time that parents are starting to go crazy with their kids out of school, you can celebrate them by creating Parents’ Day sales or coupons. Encourage parents to treat themselves for all they do!
- September 4th – Labor Day – Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer and is a great holiday to promote sales on any unsold summer products or to kick off Fall products.
You can view a full list of fun and wacky holidays that you might want to promote here!