The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) Publisher Recruitment Council recently released “The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers” that outlines the key benefits of integrating performance marketing (a.k.a. affiliate marketing) into a blog monetization strategy. Some bloggers may be aware that affiliate marketing can provide a continual revenue stream opportunity, but they may not be aware of some of the other advantages that it offers. The “The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers” is a quick one page must-read for bloggers. Did I mention that it’s FREE?
And that’s not the only FREE offer for bloggers!
Missy Ward, Co-Founder & President of Affiliate Summit and PMA Board Member is offering her new book, “Make Money With Your WordPress Blog” FREE on Kindle now through July 18th, 2014.
If you want to learn how to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing embedded product/service reviews, this book will teach you how to:
– Take back the reigns of product placements on your blog and earn the money your work merits in the process.
– Find the best products and services to review
– Find and implement related affiliate marketing links and creatives
– Create the perfect monetized review post and make people want to share it
– Stay legal during the process
These are two great FREE offers packed with resources to benefit new and veteran bloggers alike. Enjoy your new wealth of free blogger education!