Content Datafeeds are FMTC’s primary product provided for our clients. These datafeeds contain coupons, deals and offers that are valuable content for deal sites, cashback programs, and other custom sites. Our product makes running these sites significantly easier since we take care of the time-consuming tasks of aggregating deals. Then we test, fix, and categorize each deal.
All of these deals are then available in our datafeeds that include all the information about each offer, such as the merchant name, network, label, code, dates, link, etc.
Here is an example of what a datafeed looks like:
This mass amount of data is accessed in 4 different ways:
- An interface where you can browse through the directory of deals
- A download option
- FTP – login and access the files
- An automated API
Types of Feeds
- Premium Feed – Access to our complete set of data, including all other feeds.
- Coupon Mini Feed – Includes all US and Canadian offers with coupon codes.
- Local Deals – Regularly has over 20,000 local offers that can be displayed through geo-targeting.
- UK Feed – Includes the same fields as the Premium Feed, but only for merchants whose primary category is UK.
- Australian Feed – Includes the same fields as the Premium Feed, but only for merchants whose primary category is AU.
- Canadian Feed – Includes the same fields as the Premium Feed, but only for merchants whose primary category is CA.
Click here for more details and pricing on subscriptions.
With all of these different feed options, we can add UK, AU, and CA programs. Be sure to let us know if you manage a program from one of these countries and we’ll be sure to add it to our database.
We take pride in our product and are glad to provide clean, validated content for our clients that also promotes program’s deals. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our datafeeds, how they work, or if you are part of a deal site that is interested in signing up. There is a free trial available, so don’t hesitate!