We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Fall is practically here! With the coming of this beautiful season, we know that Q4 is at our doorstep. I’d like to provide you with a few tips to help promote your deals and program during the busiest time of year.
Deals and Offers
During Q4, advertisers make thousands of deals and offers available to affiliates. Our Data Entry team works tirelessly to ensure promotions are added quickly and accurately. There are a few things program managers can do to make this process run smoothly, so deals are available ASAP and contain all the correct information. Here’s what you can do:
Stick to our Formula for Adding the Perfect Deal
- Item(s) on Sale + Discount + Dates + Code = Perfect Deal. By including these items in your ad copy, we will have all the important information for your deal. Also, please include any terms and restrictions in the description of the deal.
Know the Best Practices for Adding Deals
- Use Text Links – We do not pull banners so be sure to enter your offers as text links.
- Include Dates – Please include start and end dates for each promotion. If there is an end date missing, we usually have to contact the program rep to obtain the expiration date, which can result in your deals being posted at a later time. If the deal is non-expiring, it would be helpful to state that in the label or description.
- Add Deals Early – If you provide the start and end dates, we can process your deals early and then they will be ready for the day they begin. This is particularly useful during holidays when our queues are busy, and you can rest knowing your deals will be added on time.
- Update Deals – If there is a change to a deal, (e.g. expiration dates, product prices, terms and conditions, etc.) be sure to update the information on the network. Our system detects changes made to labels or coupons, and then our data entry team reviews the changes and makes appropriate updates. How often do we update? We pull data from the API approximately every 30 minutes and changes are made as we receive them.
Looking for more exposure?
I receive lots of inquiries regarding placement options we have available for Q4. There are multiple options, but here are a couple we offer:
- Spotlight Premium Package – In addition to having a premium upgrade for 3 months, we will write a blog post about your program and products that will be posted on our site and sent out in our newsletter. We can also include special promotions. View previous spotlights here.
- Targeted Publisher Outreach Placement – With this placement, we will send out a dedicated email to our publisher list with information on your program. We target publishers that are joined to the network you’re on but have not joined your program yet. The price is a one-time fee of $295.
If you have any questions or would like more information on placement options, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!