We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
New FMTC Features: Add Your Deals Directly
It’s finally here! FMTC has added the newest feature to the dashboard account, allowing you to add content directly. With a premium subscription as a program manager or OPM, you can now go to any of the programs you manage and add deals. These deals can either be a coupon, sale, free shipping offer or gift with purchase. You will be able to add all the information, including terms, dates, and images. You can also include whether or not you’d like this deal to be available to everyone or if you’d like to make it exclusive. If the deals you add are available to everyone, they will be reviewed by our data engineer team, and if they are exclusive, an email will be sent out to the user for their approval. You will also be able to edit and delete deals. Check out this new feature now by logging into your account!
What Does this Mean for My Programs?
- Add deals with short deadlines, flash sales, etc. that you want to be SURE are put up and taken down at the right time. Our clients will receive the deals, their changes, and expirations automatically.
- Add exclusive deals for specific affiliates so that ONLY they see them (you’ll need their network ID to push them the offer)
Instructions – How to add deals:
- After logging in, go the Manage Programs tab on the left.
- Click on the (∨) under details next to the program you’d like to add a deal.
- Go to the tab labeled “Pushed Deals”.
- Select Push A New Deal Into FMTC and enter all the information for that deal.
- Be sure to select the correct network if the program is listed on multiple networks.
- If your deal is for an exclusive user, you will need to enter their affiliate ID.
- Submit and you’re done!
Please note: To allow our system to build a link to your URL, deeplinking will have to be enabled. If your program allows deeplinking, but the option is not selected on your merchant info page, please let us know, and we will get that updated right away.
Want to upgrade?
If you have the free account and would like to upgrade to access this feature and more, here are the prices and inclusions:
- Single Merchant – Single Program – Manage & add content, list premium program details and restrictions, receive 10 featured merchant placements a month, build up to 100 Pods, and share 10 alerts. Price: $50/month.
- Single Merchant – Multiple Programs – Manage & add content, list premium program details and restrictions, receive 10 featured merchant placements a month for each program, build up to 100 Pods, and share 10 alerts. Price: $75/month.
- OPMs and Networks – Multiple Merchants – Claim programs & add managers, manage & add content, list premium program & OPM details, receive 10 featured merchant placements a month for each program, build up to 100 Pods, and share 10 alerts. Price: $75/month + $10/month/program.
View more details on our subscriptions page.
We are very excited to offer this new feature, and we hope that you enjoy utilizing it to promote deals for your program(s). Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.