We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Merchant Subscription Features
Many of the merchants we have integrated into our system are set up with a dashboard account, but what are the benefits? In short, this account allows you to view the content we have added for your program exactly the way affiliates/publishers see it when they log in. You can also manage basic program details such as terms and conditions. Another tool allows you to submit a ticket if information needs to be changed either about your program or for particular deals. For example, if you log into your account and see that we have a coupon uploaded that had a recent expiration date change, you can let us know, and we’ll get it updated for you. I have listed additional features available in the premium subscriptions below.
We have accounts for both Single Merchants and In-house Program Mangers who manage multiple programs. To break the free and premium accounts down for you, here are the features that come with each:
- Content Management – You can see what affiliates see in our system and let us know if we should make any changes. (Click “Submit an Issue” under the Support tab.)
- Manage Basic Program Details – Enter your contact details and verify basic details about your program(s); including terms and restrictions.
The Premium Subscription includes everything from the Free Subscription plus:
- Featured Merchant Placements – Your program will appear (rotated) in the Featured Merchant Placement sections on our dashboard and Merchant Hub. Here you can promote your program with your logo and a link to your merchant profile page. Affiliates will be able to easily learn more about your program, join it and add it to their FMTC feed.
- Alerts – Share up to 10 alerts and they will appear on the dashboard and in email messages. Alerts can be for changes in your program(s) that you want people to know about, or if you have special deals/offers you’d like to promote.
- Newsletter Inclusion – We’ll include a message about your program in our weekly newsletter that goes out to our entire mailing list. This will include your program description, program details, and we’ll also include a special promotion of your choosing.
- Spotlight Post – Want to put your program in the limelight? We’ll put together an informative blog post about your program and any offers you’d like to promote. We have a simple questionnaire for you to fill out, then we’ll take care of the rest! View examples of previous spotlights here. (Available after 3 months of being a premium subscriber)
- Direct Add Content – Add a coupon, sale, free shipping offer or gift with purchase for your managed program(s). These can be exclusive deals that are sent to specific affiliates.
- Premium Program Details and Listing – Includes program description, welcome message, private commission rate opportunities, placement bonuses and vanity coupons. This will be seen in both the publisher accounts and in our Public Merchant Hub.
- Expedited Deal Processing – Boost the priority of your program’s deals in our queue. Each deal receives a queue score according to its percentage off, expiration date, number of our clients (your affiliates) who have chosen the program AND whether or not the merchant is a paid subscriber. So, deals for Premium subscribers are expedited through our processing systems and get out for distribution to our clients’ sites faster.
- Pods – Build up to 100 Pods that receive up to 250,000 impressions each month.
- New Datafeed Cleanup Tool –
- Remove HTML tags from your feed.
- Clean HTML entities in your feed.
- Remove non-printable control characters.
- Clean whitespace by removing leading, trailing and double spaces.
- Price – $50/month for a merchant on one network or $75/month for multiple networks.
If you have any questions or if you don’t have an account with us and would like one, please email me at [email protected] and I’ll set one up for you. I’ll also be happy to schedule a call with you to answer any questions you may have!