We’re an affiliate marketing tool. If this post isn’t using affiliate links, we’ve failed. That being said, even if we make money by using affiliate links, these relationships do not affect what is written.”
If you have a blog for your site like 100% Pure and Things Remembered, then you have a great opportunity to market your products and help readers connect with what you have to offer. If you don’t have a blog, I recommend starting one and let your creative juices flow! You can link to your blog posts in your newsletter and let customers know why they want to purchase your products. Here are some blog post ideas you can use to help boost sales and make your brand known!
10 Blog Post Ideas for Merchants
- Customer Favorites – Gather up a few of your best selling products and write a little bit about each product. Include images and links to each product page so readers can easily purchase anything they’re interested in.
- Staff Picks – Have your team members select their favorite product and write a few sentences on why this product wins the #1 spot in their opinion.
- Holiday Gift Guide – With the season of giving right around the corner, put together a list of what products would make the perfect gift. You can make separate guides depending on how many categories you have, such as Men’s, Women’s, Babies & Kids, Household, Beauty, and anything else you can think of!
- Great Uses for Your Products – Depending on what type of product you sell, you can create a post on how customers can use your product. For example, if you have fashion items you can put together outfit ideas or if you have home items, you can suggest decorating ideas.
- Meet the Team – Put some faces to the company name! Let your readers know who you are and add a personal touch to your business. This will help readers connect with you and take the consumer and merchant relationship to the next level.
- Company History – Every company has a different story and a unique history that can catch readers’ attention. Once they learn the history, there will be a new sense of connection and familiarity with your brand.
- News & Exciting Updates – Do you have any new additions to your company or exciting changes? Tell your readers about it and highlight the benefits of what’s new.
- Product Comparison – If you have competitors that offer similar products to yours, give your readers a breakdown of why your product is superior and offers a better user experience. Be sure to include lots of features about your product, include positive reviews, and you can even provide an offer such as a coupon code or limited sale on the product.
- Start a Contest or Sweepstakes – Get your readers involved and pumped to participate by offering a reward. You can make a contest out of having customers write reviews, like your facebook page, or enter a sweepstakes. The reward can be a free product, gift card, or anything else you’re able to offer.
- Customer Feedback & Testimonials – You can either gather reviews from your products or request for customers to provide testimonials in exchange for an exclusive coupon code. If they provide information on specific products, be sure to link the product pages.
Use these blog ideas to get your readers and customers interested in your products and your company! If you have other ideas, feel free to list them in the comments section below.
Have a great week!