The FMTC Merchant Hub is an extensive database of affiliate programs offered by over 10,000+ merchants across 20+ affiliate networks.
Unlike other directories, it is continually updated, includes links, logos and screenshots, and with a subscription, it is tied to YOUR unique accounts with each network so you can easily see which programs you belong to, and which you still need to join.
Search over 10,000 programs to find the perfect matches for your site:
- Keyword to find a merchant you’d like to know more about or merchants that fit a topic you’re working on
- Network to find programs in your favorite affiliate networks
- Category to find stores that offer the products and services your readers are looking for
- Country to locate stores in your country or stores overseas that ship to your country
Exclusive Feature: Merchant Sync Relationship Tracking
With Merchant Sync Relationship Tracking, we’ll tell you which networks the merchant is found in and whether or not YOU are approved for the program within each network. Our simple color-coded system tells you:
- Green – You’re an approved affiliate for this program
- Red – You are not approved for this program
- Yellow – You’ve entered an ID for this network, but until we get more information from you, we can’t tell if you’re approved for this program
In the example above, we see that the program is available in both CJ and eBay Enterprise (formerly PepperJam) and is monetized through Skimlinks. This user is approved in CJ but we’re not sure about their status in eBay Enterprise.
This feature is available to our Publisher Toolkit subscribers.
Get the details about each program to help you decide whether or not to join. We’ve categorized the programs and have included information to help you choose the programs that work best for your site. Here is an example:
Once you find a program you like, check out the deals available in the Deal Bank, build a Pod for the merchant or access your links and logos, screenshots all in one spot:
Access to the Merchant Hub is free. Check it out here: FMTC Merchant Hub – Affiliate Program Directory.
If you like what you see, upgrade to to add your Network IDs, build deep links and more with a Publisher Toolkit subscription.